Saturday 1 March 2014

Breif Rationale

Alice in wonderland

For the Alice in wonderland project i have decided that the subject area that i want to work in is fine art.

 My influence for the project will be the book its self, then i will go on to look at how other people have interpreted the book, by looking at the films, cartoons, paintings and sculpture etc. Then i will go on to look at other artist work to develop my ideas of how to interpret Alice in wonderland in to my own work.

To create my work i will stick to traditional  three dimensional materials such as clay, wire, plaster etc unless my research directs me in a different direction.

to see and make sure my work is going to plan i will take pictures of all the work that i create then evaluate them which i will post here on my blog and/or in a sketch book.

No comments:

Post a Comment