Monday 11 May 2015

Thoughts

I decided to stop focusing on making and the mechanics of the bird as I was spending to much time on it and not focusing on any of the other props. I have also stopped thinking about the wing as I was trying to make the wing in a much too complicated way even though the gold bird is only a small part of the story.

Instead of doing the wing I am going to go back through the story and start looking at design and the technical aspects to some of the other props that would be need for a production of the story. I have just started to draw some ideas for the hare and the fox but so far hasn't gone very well as I have done no research to back up my ideas meaning that I have very little knowledge of haw to make them. 

So I now need to chose some of the props that would be needed and do some research to back up the designs for them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment