Tuesday 6 May 2014

Colour Enviroments (2)

After doing my previous experiments using coloured light in an environment I decided to try and create the same or a similar effect but using different materials and techniques. I did this to see how using the different materials could effect the feeling of the room. I started using a light box then covering with tissue paper to change the colour of the light.
 













 
I don't think that using the light box worked as well as using the projector for the white board as the light wasn't as bright so the colour did not fill the room as much. I then started using light filters for cameras to see how it would look if I used coloured plastic. 


 
 
I think that using the filters worked better despite the amount there is, as the colour is more intense.

No comments:

Post a Comment