Tuesday 6 May 2014

Weather and Enviroment


After looking at Olafur Eliasson I decided to do my own work based on the weather, I went back to using the projector on the white board as much more light comes off it and makes the effect more intense.

I first used a large red circle on an orange back ground to represent the sun.





I then used just a plain grey background to represent a cloudy 




I wasn't particularly happy with the outcome of the first two where I used just plain colours as the grey the colour that comes off it makes it look as if it was just a normal light. whereas the on based on  the sun was not as intense as the plain colour ones that I created.

I then decided to do the same thing but instead I used pictures of the sun and a grey sky. I think that these work a little better as the colour with the picture increases the effect that it has on the room as there is a visual reference.









No comments:

Post a Comment