Tuesday 20 May 2014

More Light Experiments

After I had simply covered the lights with fabric I then decided to experiment with using the fabric in a more interesting ways. I began using the organza and tying it to the ceiling and the placing the light within the fabric.  
 



I then was inspired by the united visual artist's work to make a large cylindrical shape. I don't think that it worked very well as it wasn't as big as I wanted it to be and  the fabric goes in at the top so it didn't work or look how I wanted it to be.




 
I then used the white fabric then use the light on top of it which didn't work very well so I decided to put some balloons over the light to change the colour of the light showing thorough the fabric. I think that this works well except for the fact that you can see the shape of the light through the fabric. 




No comments:

Post a Comment