Monday 19 May 2014

The Light Cube

After i had been experimenting with the fabrics i decided to experiment with a shape, so i made a simple cube structure made out of metal wire. I was inspired to do this because of my research where i found an artist called Jonathan Jones who makes large cuboid shapes with light in side them. After i had made the cube i then covered it in white fabric, then beginning to experiment with light inside the cube.



I use the same LED light that i had used in my previous experiments to light up the cube, i then tried changing the colour of the light by using the organza material to cover the light. I think that doing this worked really well as the material still allowed a lot of the light through but changed the colour really effectively.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment